Tuscan Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Pan Sauce
Chef Michael Feker stops by Real Milwaukee to show you how to make IL MITO’s Tuscan Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Pan Sauce.
- 4 6-oz breast of chicken, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, split in half
- 1 lb asparagus, green parts only
- 2 roma tomatoes, cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken, balsamic vinegar and 1 oz olive oil in a bowl. Set aside to marinate
- Toss the asparagus and tomatoes in the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper and set aside
- Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade), place chicken in a medium-high, preheated Grill pan. Cook for two minutes
- Add vegetables and continue to cook chicken another two minutes
- Cook everything together for another four minutes
- Remove chicken and set aside to rest. Pour marinade in pan and reduce by half.
- Place the rested chicken on a plate, place vegetables around chicken, pour reduced sauce over the top and enjoy