IL MITO’s grilled chicken and eggplant parmesean
Chef Feker stops by to make IL MITO’s grilled chicken and eggplant parmesean on Real Milwaukee. Watch him make this dish in the video above, and read his recipe below.
- 4 6-oz breast of chicken, boneless, skinless
- 1/4 cup home made tomato sauce
- 2 oz extra virgin olive oil, split in half
- 8 slices of grilled eggplant
- 4 oz. of parmesan cheese grated
- 4 oz. of grated mozzarella
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss chicken breast with the olive oil and salt a pepper
- Grill to a medium rare
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place in an ovenproof dish top with tomato sauce, eggplant and the other half of tomato sauce and the cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook until cheese are bubbling and chicken cooked all the way through.